Well my joys, 2023 is shaping up to be a wonderful year full of magic and miracles. The darkness of the past for years is making way for the light of a new dawn. Self-awareness is your superpower. What sparks joy? What lights you up? What goals, which if you achieved them would make you jump with glee?
As we head into the final weeks of 2022 it’s time to set delicious new intentions. Don’t limit yourself. What feels like a stretch, or deliciously impossible? As Walt Disney once said, “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.”
When we made our move 7 years ago from Wellington to our lifestyle property in The Bay of Islands, it felt impossible. But we didn’t let that stop us. We created a manifestation fridge and kept our vision firmly on what we wanted—what we needed…I share more in this blog post here: (you’ll also find a link to the online version of the article about our move which appeared in NZ House and Garden Magazine).
At the end of every year I create a passion journal to help clarify and manifest my intentions. It’s a fun, simple and incredibly powerful process. I’ve created an architecturally designed home, my dream job, a soul mate, our wonderful lifestyle property, an art gallery, a location-independent business and more. All with zero savings and a swag of obstacles to slay
In all my years of career counselling the biggest barrier I’ve found when working with clients is helping them believe they can manifest their dreams. Join me for a live-workshop to supercharge the new year.
Connect to your grandest future vision, create a Passion Journal & Vision Board of your dream life and learn how to manifest magic and miracles in 2023 and beyond!
🫀 Gain the tools and knowledge to gain a clear picture of what you want to manifest and begin planning the life of your dreams
❤️ Create a beautiful vision that you look at daily and which inspires you to dream BIG and know that your potential has no limits
✨ Learn practical information and ideas that will help you find creative and financial freedom.
Two-hour Zoom workshop with award-winning artist and creativity coach Cassandra Gaisford.
Fun, informal and inspiring.
The session will be recorded so you can download and watch it at your leisure.
Discover your passion and purpose
😊 Define your criteria for happiness and bliss
🏆 Develop Grit: The power of passion and perseverance
✨ Be inspired, gain clarity, and plan for success
⭐ Manifest success easily
❤️🔥 Create a joyful passion-driven life
Sunday 18 December, 10am NZDT
Save: 50% off end-of-year special. Only $55 NZD
Register and grab your spot today!
February 17 to 19, 2023. Arriving Friday, February 17 and departing Sunday February 19
Kerikeri, New Zealand
All levels, artists of all experience levels welcome!
Join Cassandra Gaisford for an in-person art experience in a beautiful 10-acre paradise to create some really joyful art. Here’s what to expect:
– How to play up as you create
– How to truly feel joy during the creative process
– How to create your most joyful art
– The 7 stages of the creative process – including doubt!
– The glee and magic of mixing your own colours
– Valuing values (….this has been said to be worth the price of admission alone!)
– Composition tips that will easily take your art to the next level
– What to do when you’re blocked, stuck, or f*cked
– The 5 elements that all great paintings possess (you’re going to be surprised about #3), and how to incorporate them into your art
– How to discover your voice and harness the unique energy you bring to your art
– Cassandra’s personal painting techniques and process (this is gold!!)
– How to choose your colour combinations that sing in a more intuitive way
– How to use meditation and journaling to guide your art
– How to let go of fear, doubt and inhibitions as you create
– How to embrace our own intuition as an artist
– Cassandra’s secrets to expressing your feelings, inspiring yourself and taking your art higher
$2997 per person paid in full, or 2 payments of $1597
– Welcome drinks on arrival night
– Yummy refreshments during the workshop
– Paint magic
– Gather around 9am (Friday to Sunday)
– Learn something/fling some paint around / laugh a lot and have plenty of fun
– Break for lunch
– Come back and learn/laugh/play some more
– Finish up around 4-5pm (3pm on Sunday)
– Enjoy some alone time OR spend time with your fellow art workshoppers
– Transportation to/from retreat.
– Please bring your own canvas (we will provide the address to purchase from or ship them to in advance of the retreat), your favourite tools & brushes
Mary Lou Cook
Posted in: Blog
I am an artist, storyteller, intuitive guide, mentor and Reiki master. All my creations are infused with positive energy , inspiration, and light. I believe in magic and the power of beauty, joy, love, purpose, and creativity to transform your life. My greatest joy is helping your realize your dreams. That makes my soul sing!
RECENT BLOG POSTS
P: +64 (0) 21 873 833
© 2023 Cassandra Gaisford
Website by Webstudio