Wednesday 09 November (only 3 spaces left)
and/or Sunday 13 November (only 2 spaces left)
(choose I or 2 days – grab the two-day discount of $750)
10 am – 4:30 pm
Art@rangitane (12 k from Kerikeri), New Zealand
All levels, newbies and artists of all experience levels welcome!
Join Cassandra Gaisford for an in-person art experience in her studio sanctuary to create some really joyful art.
– How to play up as you create
– How to truly feel joy during the creative process
– How to create your most joyful art
– The 7 stages of the creative process – including doubt!
– The glee and magic of mixing your own colours
– Valuing values (….this has been said to be worth the price of admission alone!)
– Composition tips that will easily take your art to the next level
– What to do when you’re blocked, stuck, or f*cked
– The 5 elements that all great paintings possess (you’re going to be surprised about #3), and how to incorporate them into your art
– How to discover your voice and harness the unique energy you bring to your art
– Cassandra’s personal painting techniques and process (this is gold!!)
– How to choose your colour combinations that sing in a more intuitive way
– How to use meditation and journaling to guide your art
– How to let go of fear, doubt and inhibitions as you create
– How to embrace our own intuition as an artist
– Cassandra’s secrets to expressing your feelings, inspiring yourself and taking your art higher
$660 per day, per person paid in full prior to retreat, Afterpay instalments available
– Yummy refreshments during the workshop
– Paint magic
– Gather around 9:45am
– Learn something/fling some paint around / laugh a lot and have plenty of fun
– Break for lunch
– Come back and learn/laugh/play some more
– Finish up around 4-5pm
– Enjoy some alone time OR spend time with your fellow art workshoppers
– Transportation to/from retreat.
– Please bring your own canvas (we will provide the address to purchase from or ship them to in advance of the retreat), your favourite tools & brushes
Do I need experience?
No this is an all levels course—beginners are welcome as are experienced artists. You are totally in safe, non-judgemental and skilled hands. A willingness to experiment and play is the only pre-requisite
Is there an age limit?
Anyone over the age of fifteen is able to participate in the workshop.
Once I enrol can I change my workshop date?
This is a non-refundable payment and the workshop date selected cannot be changed or swapped for a future day. In the event of a COVID lockdown, the course will be provided online.
Cassandra Gaisford is an award-winning Bay of Islands, Kerikeri-based abstract artist whose work is inspired by colour, infusing her paintings with happiness, love, and joy. Learn more about Cassandra here and follow her on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube
“I’m still raving about the day. Thank you much Cassandra; you have the most beautiful spot, the perfect environment for my journey of discovery of realizing I can be “creative”. I learnt some very cool abstract painting techniques, got to paint my own originals, and I went on a spiritual journey for the day. Thanks for sharing yourself and for looking after me like a queen. I am so inspired to paint. I had a magical day.” Lyn
“This was exactly what I needed. Being a very small group was so rewarding. Cassandra has a unique way of explaining plus making you feel you can do this. A very talented lady. Thank you, Cassandra. I loved, loved, loved the whole day.” Bev
Consider getting a group of besties or work colleagues together for a fun and educational play date. Or, do as one super kind mother-in-law is doing, purchase a gift certificate.
I’m planning a Three Day Food, Art and Wine Retreat in early 2023. Enjoy the best of local award-winning wining and dining and creative play. Please email me to register your interest: Cassandra@cassandragaisford.com
Posted in: Blog
I am an artist, storyteller, intuitive guide, mentor and Reiki master. All my creations are infused with positive energy , inspiration, and light. I believe in magic and the power of beauty, joy, love, purpose, and creativity to transform your life. My greatest joy is helping your realize your dreams. That makes my soul sing!
RECENT BLOG POSTS