Create from the inside out eBook
Discovering what you want means allowing yourself to dream and explore. It means engaging the right side of your brain, and listening to your intuition and the stirrings of your heart. It means tapping into your subconscious where unexpressed desires dwell. It means allowing yourself to dream and imagine a reality that doesn’t yet exist. It means being creative. Intuition is our sixth sense. It is the quiet voice that speaks from inner stillness. It is a deep knowing that goes beyond the limitations of your everyday mind. Intuition gives answers and insights that cannot be obtained through ordinary channels. Tap into your intuitive intelligence and get the edge.
This workbook emphasises the importance of intuition and listening to the inner self during the career planning and life re-creation process. Knowing how to slow down and heed the calling of your spirit will help you gain greater self-awareness and build a stronger and resilient sense of self. It will also help you flow with lives challenges and resist forging a life based on the shaky foundations of material or external success.
The strategies in this workbook will boost your intuitive intelligence by helping you master a variety of techniques including how to:
• Listen to the language of your heart • Tune into your body barometer
• Learn how to quiet the chatterbox mind
• Minimise the risk of a “bad decision” by tapping into your inner wisdom
• Maximise “fit” – confirm that the role meets your key satisfaction criteria and honors the needs of your authentic self
• Boost your confidence and self-esteem
• Clarify what you want, work with passion and live with purpose
• Tap into synchronistic support to maximise success
This workbook will help you listen to the voice within and know with certainty when to go forth into the unknown.
22 pages jam packed with inspirational and practical tips to help you to harness the power of intuitive intelligence. Includes inspiring quotes, case studies and other helpful resources.